Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle, holistic method that is part of osteopathy. The entire body, with a focus on the head and spine, is treated manually. As a result, gentle pulses release blockages of the connective tissue in the joints in the skull and in the cranial and spinal cord membranes.
The aim of Craniosacral Therapy is to stimulate the self-healing powers of the body and to trigger the best possible balance between body, soul and mind.
Craniosacral Therapy can be used as treatment for
- Rehabilitation after illness, injury, surgery
- Headaches of various kinds
- Temporomandibular joint problems, Teeth grinding
- Disfunctions in lymphatic and musculoskeletal systems or organs
- Hormonal disturbances and or disturbances of the vegetative or central nervous system
- Sleeping disorders, fatigue, depression
- Stress-related illness, burnout syndrome
- Immune system disorders
- Pregnancy: morning sickness, back pain